Maintenance & Tech Support
Don’t let unforeseen problems interfere with your office’s productivity—
ensure that your computer network is in good working condition.
Our Tech Support is based on a monthly maintenance program, with the number of hours needed to maintain your computer network.
|Recommended service hours per month*|
|5-10 systems||2.5 hours||$ 200.00 ($80/hour)|
|10-20 systems||5 hours||$ 400.00 ($80/hour)|
|20-30 systems||7.5 hours||$ 600.00 ($80/hour)|
|30-40 systems||10 hours||$ 800.00 ($80/hour)|
|40-50 systems||15 hours||$ 1200.00 ($80/hour)|
|* If more hours are needed in any particular month, we will offer to complete the services at 10% off our normal hourly service rate.
On-Site Tech Support counts as .35 hour: That is, in addition to time used. It will count as additional time used.
Tech Support Programs
First Two Months: Basic Actions
The following actions will be taken using the first month’s time allotment in order to prepare your computer networking systems for smooth monthly maintenance.
The first two months will require double hours in order to get the follow basic actions completed. If more hours are needed in any particular month, we will offer to complete the services at 10% off our normal hourly service rate.
- We will confer with you regarding your current uses and future needs for your computer network systems;
- All hard disk maintenance will be automated where possible;
- We will check systems for security needs and make recommendations as needed;
- Record hardware data for faster service when repairs are needed and make recommendations if necessary based on the hardware’s usage;
- Record software data and make recommendations based on your needs;
- Your network setups, data storage and backup system will be recorded and recommendations will be made.
Monthly Tech Support
The following actions will be taken monthly as needed and as time is available, depending on the number of systems and the maintenance time purchased.
If more hours are needed in any particular month, we will offer to complete the services at 10% off our normal hourly service rate.
- Upgrading of anti-virus files and checking backup system;
- Ensuring that “all systems are go” (no users reporting errors);
- Upgrading any essential operating system files or patches (manufacturer’s bug-fixes) to existing software;
- Server operating system error logs checked for items noted as requiring service;
- Backup system checked for workability;
- Computer systems kept physically clean inside and out;
- (For those with Internet access): When Internet security issues arise, we will do our best to handle these as quickly as possible after we have been notified and make any needed changes in order to protect your computer networks;
- Telephone Tech Support counts as half time: That is, (30 minutes of Telephone Tech Support = 15 minutes of purchased time.)
Suggested purchases for maintenance of your computer systems
- Remote Access Software or Subscription
To allow remote debugging and computer system checkups.
- An Internet Connection to your Server or main system
- A UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for your server or main computer system
To allow your main system time to shut down in case of power outages.
- A workable backup system
To help prevent loss of data in case of hard drive failure or corruption.